Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Back in business

I've been so busy this past month honing my couponing skills, and now I'm hoping to use those skills to help you!

Yesterday I went to Walgreen's:
3 softoap body wash $3.49 each - 3 $1.00 Oct. easy saver coupons - 2 $1.00 mfr. coupons = $1.82 each
Nivea Men's Body Wash $5.49 - $1 mfr. coupon = $4.49
SmartWater $1.29
ColorSilk Hair Color $1.99
Oral B toothbrush $4.49 - $0.75 mfr. coupon = $3.74
Used $4.50 rr's

Total spent = $14.33
Received $6 in rr's (should have received $10.50, but rr didn't print because I used the rr from the Crest promo last week. I'm going to call Catalina company and see if they'll send it out to me.)
Will receive $4.99 in rebates.
Total out of pocket = $3.34 (If I get my $4.50 rr's, I'll have a $1.16 profit!)

Christmas Countdown: One of the Softsoap body washes and the Nivea Men's Body Wash will be used as stocking stuffers.

I also hit Target yesterday to get in on their diapers on sale:
Luvs Jumbo Pack $7 - $1 Target coupon - $1 mfr. coupon = $5 or $0.125/diaper
Huggies Wipes refill $5 - $1 Target coupon - $1 mfr. coupon = $3 for 232 wipes

I also got Simply Orange orange juice. Target has it for the cheapest price I've seen, even when it's on sale at Safeway. They have it for $3.29.

*Both of my mfr. coupons expired 09/30, so check yours and hurry in to Target!



Also at Target this week:
*some super cute baby girl shoes (like these and these) are on sale for only $7. Make sure to check the price at your store, as not all stores are participating in the shoe sale. (Why? I don't know.)

*Arm & Hammer and Purex liquid laundry detergents are on sale 2/$6. There is a $1 off Purex coupon in 09/28 paper. Print a $1 off coupon for Arm & Hammer here.

0 comments: