Friday, October 3, 2008

Decor for your door

I just spruced up my front porch for Fall (and because it's the girls' birthday party tomorrow). Although it's been in the high 70's in the Bay Area this past week, it is officially Fall. I headed over to Michael's to pick up some supplies...and was delighted to find that so many items were on sale...

all Fall garland 50% off...
all Fall floral stems and bushes 50% off...
all faux fruit and vegetables 40% off (lots of pumpkins!)...
hay bales for $5.99...
cute little scarecrows for $5.99...

And if there's something you love that's not on sale, here is a coupon for 40% off one regular priced item. Hurry in, because the coupon expires today.

Michael's already has lots of Christmas decorations up too. I had to force myself to look straight ahead and walk away. That's for another trip!

0 comments: