Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sweets for Your Sweet


Crate & Barrel is one of my favorite places to browse. I say browse because I would be in big trouble if I actually bought everything I love there! Something I can buy? Their Valentine Hot Cocoa . It comes in a fun little tin and the cocoa changes color to pink! What little kid (or grown-up kid) wouldn't love that with their Valentine's Day breakfast?! A 2.25oz. tin is on sale for just $1.95.

I also love this Valentine's tea from Crate & Barrel. A chocolate flavored black tea with rosebuds in silk sachets is a luxurious gift for a tiny price: $1.95 for this 0.4oz. tin that contains 5 sachets. Isn't the tin gorgeous?

I knew See's made delicious chocolate Easter eggs, but I did not know they made these Valentine hearts! I picked some up yesterday (in Milk Chocolate Bordeaux, my FAVORITE!). They also come in Dark Chocolate Raspberry and Milk Chocolate Butter with Walnuts. Each heart weighs 3 oz. and is $4. Such a delicious, tiny treat! Since tomorrow is Valentine's Day, be prepared to stand in line a little while. : )

0 comments: