Monday, November 3, 2008

Ghoulish Gathering: Recap

For decorations, I needed to keep things on the low cost side. Read: basically use things from around the house (or that I could borrow!). I got some inspiration from Design Mom , Hostess with the Mostess , the Addams Family, and (my favorite) the Munsters for a "gothic glam" look.


I found the velvet scarf (on a trip to Utah!) and think it fits in perfectly. The King Tut bust is one I borrowed from my Nana. She also had the carved wooden box that I put a "hand" in. I borrowed some candle sticks from my sister and sprinkled some old jewelry on the candles. I used real glasses because I thought it added to the look.

The adults decided to dress up, too. I dressed as VP candidate Sarah Palin and Husband dressed as Sarah's husband, Todd Palin.
No matter who you are voting for tomorrow, I hope you had a great Halloween!

0 comments: