Thursday, November 6, 2008

Two free mascaras...

I thought that Walgreen's might have a $5 off $20 coupon this week, but I haven't gotten anything yet. I did pick up my two free Almay mascaras earlier this week, though. (I didn't want them to run out!)

How can you get two free Almay mascaras? Well, Almay cosmetics are buy one, get one free this week at Walgreen's (ends Saturday). And Almay mascara is free after rebate this month. I also used a $1 mfr. coupon off each of them...so I made $2 on my free mascaras. Nice!

One more great deal I'll be picking up at Walgreen's is the Always Infinity pads ($4.99 this week). I just got my free sample with a $1 Walgreen's coupon. Combine that with the $2 P&G coupon from 10/5 (I think), get $1 RR and I get the pads for 99 cents. Get your free Infinity Sample from Walgreen's here. Visit Freebies 4 Mom to stay up to date on the latest and greatest freebies!

0 comments: