Thursday, October 30, 2008

48 Hour Sale

Safeway has been running their "48 Hour Sale" promos for awhile now, and I've found some great deals doing this. I've switched my grocery shopping day to Saturday, leave the girls with Husband, and get some serious shopping done.

This week's 48 Hour Sale is a great one, so I thought I'd give you a heads up:
Yoplait Adult Multi-packs, 8-pack, 6oz., selected varieties, $2.99 (37 cents per cup!)
Betty Crocker Cake Mix, $0.59 each (limit 10)
10lb. bag of Russet Potatoes, $1.99 each
Safeway Frozen Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, 4lb. bag, $7.16 ($1.79/lb., the lowest I've seen!)

**Has anyone seen a coupon for the Yoplait or the cake mixes?**

Safeway also has some Super Coupons in this week's ad. Two I'm looking to use:
Safeway Apple Juice, 64oz., $0.99 (limit 1 with minimum $10 purchase)
Tony Roma's Baby Back Ribs, 24oz., fully cooked, $7.99 (limit 1 with minimum $10 purchase)

Other sweet deals:
Progresso Soup, selected varieties, 10/$10 (use with $1.10 off coupon here)
Organic Braeburn Apples, $0.88/lb. (good chance to get some organic produce!)
Healthy Choice Steamers, 2/$5. I think there was a $1 off coupon in Sunday's paper.

0 comments: