Monday, October 6, 2008

Post-Party Plans

The party's over...and it was a great one! The theme was "Fairytales Can Come True" and I served food that related to a fairytale:
Candy Apples = poisoned apple from Snow White
Hershey's Kisses = True Love's Kiss from Sleeping Beauty
Spinach Dip with bread chunks for dipping = Hansel & Gretel (bread crumbs)
Little bags of M&M's = Jack and the Beanstalk (magic beans)

...you get the idea!

Because I had to spend extra on the party, it's time to pull in those reins these next couple weeks to make up for it. Here is my menu for this week:

Monday: BLT's (with tomatoes from our garden)
Tuesday: Crab Rangoon, salad
Wednesday: Soup from the freezer
Thursday: "On your own"
Friday: Teriyaki salmon (Trader Joe's) with rice
Saturday: Pizza Night
Sunday: maybe pot roast?

I'm headed to Babies R Us today to pick up what I hope to be the last cans of formula for a very long time!

0 comments: