Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Medicine Cabinet Time

Rite Aid has some crazy good stock-ups this week and I am excited to get them! The best thing about it is many are all free after rebate. Whoo-hoo! I am most looking forward to:
1. Theraflu Warming Relief $3.99 (free after rebate) (There is a printable coupon, but I've heard Rite Aid's don't take printables, so that's a bummer.)

2. Bee M.D. Natural Cough Drops $2.49 (free after rebate) (I've been a Hall's fan for awhile now, but it's always nice to have a change.)

3. Little Noses Saline $3.99 (free after rebate) (We use this a lot when the girls get stuffed up!)

4. SoftLips Lip Conditioner $2.99 (free after rebate) I've always wanted to try this stuff.

There are lots more if you want to stock up on things for your medicine cabinet. Don't forget that you must purchase these items this week (ending 10/18) in order to qualify for the rebate.

0 comments: