Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm a Lookiloo...How 'bout You?

I found this new website: http://www.lookiloos.com/ and I thought I'd share it with you. It's the opportunity to peek inside some of the best decorated homes in the Bay Area. I love open houses and getting decorating ideas that way and now I don't even have to leave the house to do it!

I especially loved the tour of "A Decorator's Daughter" in Willow Glen. From the curving walkway that welcomes you to the ivy covered front porch to the subway tile in the kitchen, this house is beautiful. My favorite feature of the kitchen was this little chalkboard. So cute! I'm trying to think of a way to work something like that into my kitchen.

Lookiloos is a great place to visit if you are looking for some decorating inspiration!

0 comments: