Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Using Whole Foods' Coupon

I used Whole Foods' coupon today because we were out of milk for the babies. I was pleasantly surprised (again) at how low a lot of their prices were. For example, Yo Baby multi-pack yogurt was on sale for $2.99 (normally $3.49). At Safeway it was $4.59! Here's how I used my coupon:

Organic Apple Juice, 64oz., $3.99
2 cans organic kidney beans, 99 cents each
2 cans organic black beans, 99 cents each
Annie's Bunny Grahams $3.19
2 gallons organic whole milk, $6.29 each
multipack Yo Baby yogurt, $2.99
Strawberries, 1lb., $2.50

I had a $0.50 coupon for the Yo Baby yogurt that I printed here (email required). After my $5 off coupon, my total was only $23.71. For 10 items, that's a lot. But I would have had to buy the organic milk anyway, so I might as well get a discount for it when I can!

I just saw over at Money Saving Mom that you can get four boxes of free soup after rebate at Whole Foods! Find the rebate form here. (Thanks to Amanda!) Don't forget: the Whole Foods coupon expires October 22nd.

0 comments: